TEAMLEADER BUSINESS UNIT
Are you creating new sales opportunities with your PMC team?
Cameras and monitoring systems from Stoneridge-Orlaco contribute to the safety of millions of people. With revolutionary innovations and high-end technology, we are widening the eyes of drivers, drivers and captains worldwide. Every day even more. Will you help us as Teamleader Business Unit (PMC) continue to make the difference?
40 hour, Barneveld
As a Teamleader Business Unit you manage the relevant PMC team. This team works from our offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Japan and the United States. Together with the team, you further expand the PMC network and ensure growth. You are responsible for creating new sales opportunities and generating and winning new customers. You create business plans containing the objectives and translate this in strategic plans and concrete actions for the team. You are commercially driven and want to work together with your colleagues to reach result. As a Teamleader you report to the Chief Business Development Officer.
- Draws up a business plan containing the annual goals for the team, translate these strategic plans into concrete actions for the team;
- Manages all related PMC relationships within all levels;
- Ensures that the PMC network is further expanded and optimized with clear growth;
- Responsible for creating new sales opportunities, generating and winning new customers, increasing sales for install customers by upselling and cross selling to achieve the planned volumes;
- Organizes functions, tools, systems, procedures and processes in such a way that objectives and planning can be achieved;
- Manages the daily operations and coordinates the activities;
- Supervises the execution (qualitative) and the progress (quantitative) of the work and adjusts if necessary;
- In collaboration with the HR manager, implements the established HR policy (application procedures, HR interview cycle, absenteeism, etc);
- Ensures sufficient knowledge and skills to be able to perform the tasks. Instructs, coaches, motivates, and encourages employees to achieve the set goals;
- Contributes actively to organizing and compiling the sales forecast;
- Commercially driven together with your colleagues you go for a good result;
- Responsible for the customer satisfaction score;
- Maintain sales forecast by country/account;
- Propose and implement creative ideas and solutions;
- Flexible and be able to prioritize multiple assignments within deadlines;
- Taking initiative and working independently; very responsive, organized and detail oriented.
- Daily Interface with the departments and business units;
- Searches for interesting lead and potential customers base on the input obtained (desktop research/market research);
- Records customer contacts, agreements made via visit reports and (follow-up ) actions;
- Identifies specifics and reports on this to the manager.
What do we ask of you as a Teamleader Business Unit (PMC)?
- You have completed a HBO study or an equivalent work and thinking level;
- You have a minimum of 5 years international sales experience in Business-to-Business (B2B);
- You have worked preferably at least 3 years of professional (international) sales leadership;
- You have strong interpersonal communication and coaching skills;
- You are detail oriented with a strong talent for problem solving;
- Good command of the English language (min B2);
- Good command of the German, French and Spanish language is an advantage;
- You are commercial, representative, reliable, stress resistant;
- You are independent and service oriented;
- You have knowledge of modern computer systems, including Office and CRM systems;
- You are willing to travel regularly
- Experience within the industry is an advantage
Does your resume meet these requirements and have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? Then apply before 2021 July 1st. Do you have any questions or would you like more information? Contact HRM on 0342 - 404 555.